screw up your courage鼓起勇氣
to force yourself to be brave enough to do sth
I finally screwed up my courage and went to the dentist.
我終于鼓起勇氣,去看了牙醫。
I screwed up my courage and went in to see the director.
我鼓起勇氣進去見主管。
I spent all morning screwing up my courage to take my driver’s test.
我一早上鼓起勇氣去參加我的駕照考試。
Im really nervous about asking Sarah out on a date, but I just need to screw up my courage and go through with it.
我很緊張去約薩拉出去和我約會,但是我需要鼓起勇氣, 把它進行下去。
He had to screw up his courage to pop the question to his girlfriend Maria.
他不得不鼓起勇氣向他女友Maria求婚。
其他鼓起勇氣說法:
I finally plucked up the courage to ask her for a date.
我終于鼓起勇氣約她出去。
It took me about two hours to pluck up courage to call.
我用了大約2個小時才鼓起勇氣打電話。
Eventually I felt strong enough to look at him.最后我才鼓起勇氣向他看去。
Malcolm worked up the nerve to ask Grandma Rose for some help.馬爾科姆鼓起勇氣請羅絲奶奶幫點忙。
She had to force herself to stand her ground when she heard someone approaching.
聽到有人走近,她只好強迫自己鼓起勇氣,絕不退縮。
Mary Ann smiled at her gamely.
瑪麗·安鼓起勇氣朝她笑了笑。
免責聲明:本文內容來自用戶上傳并發布,站點僅提供信息存儲空間服務,不擁有所有權,信息僅供參考之用。